splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Ultimate Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 package Shore Lunch® Buffalo Breading And Batter Mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- For the Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- Heat the oil in a large stock pot to 350 degrees.
- Add the milk, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper to medium sized mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the chicken to the bowl and let soak, covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Add the buffalo breading to a shallow bowl. Remove the chicken from the bowl and dredge each piece into the buffalo breading.
- Carefully add the chicken to the fryer, a few pieces at a time, and fry for 3-4 minutes per piece.
- Using a slotted metal spoon remove the chicken from the oil to a platter lined with paper towels.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, Hot Sauce, and green onions. Serve with the chicken nuggets.