splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Sriracha Boneless Pork Chops
- PREP TIME: 3 HRS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 3 HRS 10 MINS
- 4 (1”) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium Chicken Base
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- Mix the chicken base, garlic, sriracha, cilantro, lime juice, brown sugar, and ginger in a small mixing bowl. Add half of the mixture to a re-sealable plastic bag and add the pork chops and refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Reserve the rest of the marinade, covered and refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to 425°F.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place directly onto the grill. Grill for 4 minutes. Using tongs, turn the pork chops and brush with the reserved marinade. Grill for an additional 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and brush with the reserved marinade before serving. Serve immediately.