splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Spinach and Biscuit Casserole
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 35 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced white onions
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) refrigerated biscuit dough, cut into quarters
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the onions and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook for 1 minute more. Add the spinach, stir, and remove the pan from the heat. Set aside.
- Add the eggs, half and half, Hot Sauce, cracked black pepper, biscuits, and Swiss cheese to a large mixing bowl and stir. Add the cooked ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish and place the dish into the oven. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the center is set. Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.