Spicy Homemade Guacamole
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana® Gold Green Pepper Sauce with Tabasco Peppers
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and using a spoon, scoop out the inside. Place the scooped avocados into the bowl of a food processor* fitted with the steel blade. Add the lime juice, garlic, Pepper Sauce, and cilantro to the bowl and process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately with chips, pita bread, raw vegetables, or other favorite dipper.
Delicious served with the Spicy Chicken Taquitos, 7-Layer Tex Mex Dip, Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas, or Spicy Chicken Taco Salad.*If you don’t have access to a food processor, you can add the scooped avocados to a mixing bowl and mash with a spoon until smooth. Next, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.