Spicy Chicken Taquitos
- PREP TIME: 25 MINS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- ¼ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Chipotle Hot Sauce™
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 12 - 16 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken, Hot Sauces, cream cheese, and colby jack cheese.
- Lay a tortilla out flat onto a work surface. Cover the remaining tortillas with a damp paper towel. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture down the center of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla up tightly and place seam side down onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Add the oil to a large frying pan over medium high heat. Using tongs place a few taquitos into the oil, seam side down, and cook for 1 minute. Carefully turn the taquito over and cook for 1 minute more. Remove the cooked taquitos from the pan onto a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat until all the taquitos are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Try this recipe with the Easy Cajun Ranch Dip or the Spicy Homemade Guacamole. Delicious served with the Slow Cooker Refried Beans.