Southwest Chicken Salad
- PREP TIME: 15 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
- 3 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (15.5-ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- Add the mayonnaise, Hot Sauce, and cilantro to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Add the lettuce to the bottom of a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the black beans, corn and tomatoes. Place the chicken in the middle of the bowl and sprinkle with the green onions and top with the tortilla strips.
- Serve immediately.
Try this with the Cilantro Vinaigrette.