Smokey Chipotle Guacamole
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana® Gold Green Pepper Sauce with Tabasco Peppers
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup diced tomatoes
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and scoop out the inside with a spoon. Place the scooped avocados into the bowl of a food processor* fitted with the steel blade. Add the lemon juice, garlic, Pepper Sauce, and cilantro to the bowl and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add the tomatoes and pulse 1 - 2 times.
- Serve immediately with chips, pita bread, raw vegetables, or other favorite dipper.
Delicious served with the Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas, Spicy Chicken Taco Salad, burgers, hot dogs, omelets, fresh fruit, or pizza.* If you don’t have access to a food processor, add the scooped avocados to a mixing bowl and use a spoon to mash until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.