Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 4 HRS
- TOTAL TIME: 4 HRS 10 MINS
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Wing Sauce™
- 1 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base mixed with 1 cup hot water
- 1 (12-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup white cheese sauce, prepared according to package
- 1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cup diced green onions
- Add the Wing Sauce and Roasted Chicken broth to the bowl of a slow cooker, stir. Add the chicken breasts, cover with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid from the slow cooker and using two forks shred the chicken and toss in the remaining sauce.
- Divide the chips between plates, top with shredded chicken, melted cheese, sprinkle with bleu cheese, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Try this dish with Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium or Organic Roasted Chicken Base.