splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce™
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Mix the olive oil, Hot Sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the broccoli florets and toss to coat.
- Spread the broccoli evenly onto a baking sheet and place directly into the oven. Roast the broccoli for 4 minutes then using tongs carefully turn the broccoli and roast for 4 more minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve immediately.