splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 2 pounds (10 - 15 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ¼ cup room temperature beer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base mixed with ¼ cup hot water
- 1 French baguette
- Add the Hot Sauce, cayenne pepper, Cajun seasoning and garlic to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the half butter to a large sauté pan over high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2 minutes per side. Add the seasoning mix to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Add the remaining butter, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and Roasted Chicken broth to the pan and cook for 1 minute more.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve immediately with the French baguette.