splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Mexican Chocolate Brownies
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 45 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 55 MINS
- 1 (18.3 ounce) boxed brownie mix, mixed according to package
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Chipotle Hot Sauce™
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8” x 8” ovenproof pan.
- Add the brownie mix to a medium sized mixing bowl with the eggs, water, and oil already added. Stir in the cinnamon, chili powder, and Hot Sauce to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Place the pan directly into the oven and bake according to the package.
- Add the chocolate syrup and Chipotle Hot Sauce to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the brownies with a spoonful of chocolate sauce.