Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- PREP TIME: 3 HRS 15 MINS
- COOK TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 3 HRS 35 MINS
- 1 head cauliflower cut into ¾ inch steaks
- 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Garlic Base
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Add the Roasted Garlic Base, Seasoned Vegetable Base, pepper, onion powder, oregano, Hot Sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and butter to a small mixing bowl, stir to combine.
- Rub each side of the cauliflower steaks with the mixture, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 425°F.
- Remove the cauliflower from the refrigerator and place each steak directly onto the grill. Grill each steak for 10 minutes per side. Remove the steaks from the grill and serve immediately.
Try this dish with Better Than Bouillon Premium or Organic Seasoned Vegetable Base.