Fiesta Bean Salsa
- PREP TIME: 20 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can roasted tomatoes with garlic, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch, cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons cumin
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 2 tablespoons The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cumin, red wine vinegar, olive oil, Seasoned Vegetable Base, and Hot Sauce. Whisk all ingredients until well incorporated, allowing the Seasoned Vegetable Base to mix properly.
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine all beans, corn, and vegetables. Pour olive mixture over the top. Mix salsa using two spoons and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve immediately or for best flavor, allow salsa to set in the refrigerator for a couple hours before the party.
Try this dish with Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium or Organic Seasoned Vegetable Base.