splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Fiery Hot Wings
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 4 pounds fresh chicken wings, cut into legs and wings
- ½ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Wing Sauce™
- ¼ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Add the oil to a large pot over medium high heat until the temperature reaches 375°F.
- Carefully add the wings to the oil and cook for 8- 10 minutes.
- Mix the Hot Sauces, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and onion powder together in a large mixing bowl.
- Carefully remove the wings from the oil and toss in the wing sauce. Serve immediately.