splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Easy Jalapeño Corn Dip
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 2 HRS
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HRS 10 MINS
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups whole corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- ½ cup “Louisiana” Brand Sliced Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, Monterey jack cheese, corn, Hot Sauce, Jalapeño Peppers, and garlic to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on low.
- Uncover the slow cooker and add the bacon and cilantro and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with corn chips or other favorite dipper.
COMMA SEARCH STOPPED HERE