Easy Cajun Ranch Dip
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream to the bowl of a food processor* fitted with the steel blade. Process for 1 minute or until combined. Add the Hot Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, dill, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to the bowl and process for 30 seconds more.
- Serve immediately with raw vegetables or other favorite dipper. Or, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Also delicious when served with the Spicy Chicken Taquitos, potato skins, burgers, french fries, hot dogs, tacos, or pizza. * If you don’t have access to a food processor, you can use a mixing bowl and stir cream cheese and sour cream until combined. Next, add the remaining ingredients and fold until smooth.