Baked Salt & Pepper Hot Wings
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
- 3 pounds fresh uncooked chicken drums and flaps
- 1 egg
- 2-cups milk
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1-cup all-purpose flour
- 1-cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1-teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ½ cup “Louisiana” Brand Wing Sauce™
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, milk, cornstarch, flour, panko, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Toss uncooked wings in batter.
- Place coated wings on a greased parchment lined baking sheet pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until wings reach an internal temperature of 170°F.
- In a bowl, mix “Louisiana” Brand Wing Sauce and butter. Toss hot wings to coat and serve.
Add a kick of heat by replacing the Wing Sauce with The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce.