splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 1 pound fresh okra, ends removed and cut into ½” pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon salt free Cajun seasoning
- 1-teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add the oil to a medium sized stockpot over medium high heat. Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic, okra, Hot Sauce, tomatoes, hot water, and Cajun seasoning to the pot. Bring the pot to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.