splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Chipotle and Garlic Eye Round Roast
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 1 HR 30 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 40 MINS
- 1 (2.5 pound) eye round roast
- 1 tablespoon The Original “Louisiana” Brand Chipotle Hot Sauce™
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Mix the Hot Sauce, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub the eye round roast all over with the marinade and place into a baking dish. Place the baking dish directly into the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let the roast continue to cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes without opening the oven door.
- Remove the roast from the oven, baste with the pan juices and let rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing.