Chipotle Chicken Party Tacos
- PREP TIME: 15 MINS
- COOK TIME: 1 HR 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 25 MINS
- 2 pounds chicken tenders, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 box Shore Lunch® Classic Fried Chicken Breading Mix
- ½ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Chipotle Hot Sauce™, divided
- ½ milk
- 2 cups thinly shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 8 (6-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Mix the milk and ¼-cup of the Hot Sauce together in a bowl, add the chicken, cover and refrigerator.
- Pour the Breading Mix into a shallow dish. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and dip each tender into the Breading Mix, pat to coat. Place the breaded chicken onto a plate.
- Carefully add 3 - 4 chicken tenders to the oil and cook for 3 - 4 minutes. Using tongs remove the tenders from the oil to a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat with the remaining tenders.
- Mix the sour cream, remaining Hot Sauce and cilantro together in a small bowl.
- To serve the tacos place 2 - 3 fried tenderloins into the middle of a tortilla, top with shredded cabbage, and drizzle with the desired amount of sauce. Serve immediately.
Delicious served with the Slow Cooker Refried Beans. Also, try the chicken served over salad.