splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Cajun Grilled Alligator
- PREP TIME: 45 MINS
- COOK TIME: 6 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 51 MINS
- 3 tablespoons The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 pound alligator tails, cut into 1” pieces
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 6 (6-inch) skewers
- Add the Hot Sauce, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, garlic, olive oil, and parsley to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add the alligator tails to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the melted butter with the remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F.
- Remove the alligator from the marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Place the skewers directly onto grill and grill for 2 minutes per side. Remove the skewers from the grill and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Serve immediately.