splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Cajun Chicken Wings
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings, cut into legs and wings
- ½ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 2 tablespoons salt free Cajun Seasoning
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the grill to 425°F.
- Mix the Hot Sauce, Cajun seasoning, and oil together in a small bowl. Divide the mixture in half.
- Add the wings and half the sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to coat. Place the wings directly onto the grill, discard the marinade and grill for 7 minutes. Turn the wings, brush with the reserved marinade and continue to grill for 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the grill, brush the wings with the reserved marinade and serve immediately.