splash. dash. rub. eat.repeat!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Meatballs
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 1-pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ¼ cup The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- Optional: 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base, egg, panko, parsley and black pepper.
- Using mixture, make 1-inch round balls.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet lay meatballs and bake for 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- In a bowl, mix The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce, butter, ranch dressing, and sour cream (optional).
- Toss meatballs in hot sauce mixture to coat. Serve Immediately.