Bayou Baked Chicken Dip
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- COOK TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 11.5 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup Louisiana” Brand Wing Sauce™ or The Original “Louisiana” Brand Hot Sauce™
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- ¾ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl whip cream cheese until soft.
- Add Wing Sauce or Hot Sauce, Roasted Chicken Base, flour and cooked chopped chicken and mix well.
- Place cream cheese mixture into a suitable baking dish for serving.
- Top mixture evenly with cracker crumbs.
- Place in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until cracker crumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 – 3 minutes.
Serve with crackers or cut vegetables for dipping